How to Submit Your Report Electronically
All employers are now required to submit reports electronically by logging on to the Employer Desktop on our website. You may follow the steps below.
- Visit www.trsga.com.
- Click on the my TRS Log In button on the home page.
- On the Employer welcome screen select the Account Management button to access the Employer login screen.
- On the Employer login screen either sign up for a new account or enter your existing User ID and password (set up when you signed up for your Employer account on the Employer Registration Credential Screen).
- The Employer Inbox Screen will appear.
- Please select the Monthly Summarization Report from the dropdown menu.
- The Employer Contribution Report Summary Screen displays.
- Click on the appropriate Report Month to complete or view the summarization report. The summarization report displays.
- Submit monthly details and ACH payment.
Instructions on how to complete the summarization and report details can be viewed in the downloadable documents below.
Please select the appropriate document. If you are unsure about your status (Turnaround vs. Non Turnaround), please contact your TRS assigned representative.
- Reporting Employee and Employer Contributions
- Earnable Compensation
- Tips and Guidelines for Entering Adjustments
- Reporting Policies and Procedures
- Pension Limitations
- Payment of TRS Contributions Done by ACH Only
- Annual Earnable Compensation and Benefit Limits
- Furloughs and TRS Earnable Compensation
- Contribution Rates and Salary Limits
- Employer Contribution Record Layout