Leaving Teaching or TRS Covered Employment

If you terminate your TRS covered employment, you may apply for a refund of your contributions and interest. You can either receive a check from TRS, or move your funds to another qualified plan. See links to the right for more information. Forms for rollovers are on the right. If you are vested (eligible for a future pension), you may want to consider leaving your funds with TRS. Contact our office for further information, or click on the links to the right.