Reporting Contact and Address Changes

To report a contact change or an address change for your organization, please log on to the employer desktop and update your information through the employer contact information link.

Employer contacts are required to be updated with the January and June Summarization Reports; however, should you have a change in personnel or an email address change prior to the report update, feel free to update your information at any time using this link.

It is important that you notify TRS of changes in the contact person for your organization to ensure receipt of important information. TRS communicates most frequently via email. We ask that you please keep your email addresses current.